Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week 25!

Well, I feel as if it is more real and real every day! Amelia loves to be active...which I have known from the beginning. However, I can FEEL her now. She loves to move around and kick her Mommy. Kevin did finally get to feel her kick the other day. We were enjoying laying out on a blanket in our backyard. I love living in Florida. Ahh beautiful 70 degree weather. :) On another note, last week I did find time to register. WOW! There are a lot of items that can be bought for a new born. I am excited for this week as we have Bible Conference at the college so it is a break from school and in God's Word with some amazing preachers. So that should be fun.

Not too much to report this week. I feel a little more back pain. Usually after teaching on my feet all day. Other than that..I find that I am hungry all the time! I don't always go for the most healthy items but I try. As far as cravings...if you want to eat items you have always liked does it count as a craving?? If so..I crave French Fries and Ice Cream. :) 

Hope you are having a good week! Here is a new picture of my growing bump. 



Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, congratulations again! It's fun to watch our bellies grow with them! One word of unsolicited advice I must drop- with the cravings, eat what you want in moderation but be sure to counteract any carb you eat with plenty of protein. Having been borderline gestational diabetic because I ate TOO healthy (too much fruit and salad, pasta, etc.) without enough protein, it was not enjoyable at times. Have fun- good job with the pics!