Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week 18

 My little one oh how I love you already! :)
 Little bit bigger than last week.
 Kevin got jealous and wanted his belly to be pictured!
 Hmm? Which one are you?
Well...here are more photos! Only 2 weeks left until I am half way done. :) Let's see what has been different this week? Well...school has begun so I guess my biggest complaint is that my feet hurt! I stand a majority of the day as I stand while teaching. Hopefully that will help strengthen  my muscles. God has been good in providing the energy I need so far. I think my body was trying to fight something the other night though, because I got home around 3pm and my husband woke me up around 7pm. He had already made dinner for us! I am so blessed. Then I studied for a little while after dinner and was asleep by 9. So I am guessing my body was trying to get rid of a sickness before I got it. I am doing better today so here's hoping! The biggest change my body has gone through would be my gums! I didn't think that they would be sore, but lately they have bothered me slightly....which is kind of weird. I can't say that I have felt any kicking yet...I don't really know what it would feel like, so I suppose it is possible. I know from previous ultrasounds that we have an active little one! I am sure it will come soon and soon enough I will be poking my belly telling it to stop that! . We get to find out what we are having in just one week...well provided it shows us the goods!  Hope you are having a great week. :)

No comments: